Boat owners in spain

captaindan

www.discountfascia.com
Was wondering how many of yous. Have there boats in spain or the. Med. There is obvious benefits to having your boat abroad. But wondered how much use you all get compared to having your boat back in Blighty British isles. Be interesting to see your responses

Steruth1

Visit site
i had mine in Majorca and found you used it more, as i booked all the kids holidays/bank holidays etc up in January so you had to go when the time came. Back over here you just wait and wait for the day you can use it, i will be heading back there as soon as i can after the last 2 summers!!!

Moonstruck

Visit site
We are lucky enough to boat in the U.K. and share a boat in Majorca. Different types of boating/holidays. Mainly it’s the weather that dictates our boating and of course the Med has better weather! We spend about 8 weeks in the Med which we also plan in January . In the U.K. we plan the day before having looked at about a dozen forecasts most of which are different!

captaindan

www.discountfascia.com
We are lucky enough to boat in the U.K. and share a boat in Majorca. Different types of boating/holidays. Mainly it’s the weather that dictates our boating and of course the Med has better weather! We spend about 8 weeks in the Med which we also plan in January . In the U.K. we plan the day before having looked at about a dozen forecasts most of which are

captaindan

www.discountfascia.com
Yes that sounds like the best of both worlds I was thinking of bringing my boat back after covid as it was getting in a state of disrepair. But quickly come to my senses and decided to leave it in the sun.. but on the sunny days while I’m here it pains me. Mind you I don’t think I would like the double costs involved. I would pro Aa have to find a richer wife. To fund it