Fender inflation

C08

Visit site
I have a motley collection of fenders of different makes. They are all a bit saggy and require more inflation. I need to buy an adapter to fit a hand pump that I use normally to pump up a air horn. I also could use my fast 12v dinghy inflator pump. Are all fenders the same type of valve-I was thinking of getting another Maoni fender and a Maoni pump adaptor which hopefully will fit my other fenders?

Plum

Visit site
I have a motley collection of fenders of different makes. They are all a bit saggy and require more inflation. I need to buy an adapter to fit a hand pump that I use normally to pump up a air horn. I also could use my fast 12v dinghy inflator pump. Are all fenders the same type of valve-I was thinking of getting another Maoni fender and a Maoni pump adaptor which hopefully will fit my other fenders?
In my experience each manufacturer has a different valve. Most yacht chandlers sell a little plastic bag containing several different adaptors covering most makes. A bicycle pump works. My 12v dinghy pump does not as it cannot provide enough pressure to upen the fender valve. Over time it is a good plan to standardise on one make of fender, Majoni is a good choice.