Snow foamer

Seastoke

Visit site
Did you mention in the OP that you were only thinking of boats ? Do you not think your reply is needlessly curt and abrasive ?
Point one , it is in the motor boat forum , point two , yes if you take the rightful meaning of quick reply, three no Fagpacket is trying to wind me up, as you are. Are you wanting to be a mod.

Momac

Visit site
I guess folks might complain. But in most marinas a bit of detergent probably does more good than harm.
I wonder what happens to the snow foam as it reaches the water . Would it create a mat of foam that then floats across the marina for a while or does it disperse into the water quickly? If the latter I would see no issues.

Seastoke

Visit site
I do use snow foams on our cars but not on the boat, personally, and each to their own but I would have reservations about the suitability of all the harsher chems in a vehicle snow foam being allowed straight into the water...
Well if you snow foam at home , it still goes into rivers then the sea

BruceK

Visit site
Another case of PUI. I hope it wasnt that vintage port you owed me and failed to bring up in November.

sarabande

Visit site
I guess folks might complain. But in most marinas a bit of detergent probably does more good than harm.
I wonder what happens to the snow foam as it reaches the water . Would it create a mat of foam that then floats across the marina for a while or does it disperse into the water quickly? If the latter I would see no issues.

Err, have a quick scan through the MSDS, and the Hazard statements in particular.

https://www.saxon-brands.com/backend/files/product/multipleFile/MCL2990_MCL2990SNOWFOAM.pdf

Binnacle

Visit site
Is that good or bad.

:Sigh:

Your antipathy towards reading internet links and long words for yourself deprives you of a lot of useful information, but on this occasion here is the answer to your question. (I have put it in big letters so that you can read it more easily.)

Hazard statements
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H318 Causes serious eye damage.

H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

Seastoke

Visit site
Sigh I read here in big letters
RELEVANT USES OF THE SUBSTANCE USES ADVISED AGAINST

USES ADVISED AGAINST, NO SPECIFIC-USES ADVISED AGAINST ARE IDENTIFIED.

So you quote parts of the spec sheet, that you try and put me down .
I have quoted text that tells me I can use it.

Now I do have Antipathy , it’s about you.
As my rugby coach once said to me , must TRY harder.

Last edited: