SWMBO probably not able to make it .....

G

Our Horse is ill and she is all "tears" looking after the old boy. So her trip to UK will likely be called of ... I shall be there though - nothing I can do for the horse and I have looked forward to this meeting.

SWMBO tells me I HAVE to go ... so that's decided then.

Now this does bring up this question of Crew even more seriously ... so please if anyone knows anyone who wants a fun trip round solent on my old tub .... let me know .....

Single-handed or crewed - I'll be there .... so catch a rope someone !!
/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GC1

N/A
Visit site
Quote :- "nothing I can do for the horse"

Speak to BarryH then, he's got all the right gear /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif and could pop over to deal with it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

VicMallows

Visit site
Well, after last weekend, my two horses are sitting somewhere in Emsworth mud. Had to organise SWMBO to bring me the decent oars. Shall we organise a treasure hunt? .... I have a pretty accurate position. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, what's this thing about 'crew' ?

G

I need one person at least ..... to sail with me .....

Makes life so much more easier on a boat if there's 2 of you to b*****ks it up !! Sitting aground on your tod is no fun !

Seriously - I am now alone on the boat - possibly - so if anyone knows someone who fancies a good spot of fun in the Solent - let me know ... that is from about the Tuesday 23rd through to the Monday 29th ..... incl. the Yarmouth bash of course .....

I have one possible person - who may be on for the Yarmouth Bash ... identity is Top Secret .............

GC1

N/A
Visit site
Re: I need one person at least ..... to sail with me .....

You will be OK with her, I've heard Stella is good fun to be with /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif