Yacht Brokers, they're not so bad...

LittleSister

Me Norfolk/Suffolk border - Boat Deben & Southwold
Visit site
For me, a boat costing the same as an apartment cannot be 'perfect'. (If I had the price of an apartment, I'd want an, er, apartment. 😁)

(Which reminds me, YouTube flashed up to me last night a vid which said it was about a boat for 'affordable' cruising around the Caribbean. The boat was 65 foot! :oops: I assumed me in particular being presented with this was the result of some glitch in Youtube's algorithms and passed it over, but perhaps I was too hasty? :rolleyes: )

Bobc

Visit site
For me, a boat costing the same as an apartment cannot be 'perfect'. (If I had the price of an apartment, I'd want an, er, apartment. 😁)

(Which reminds me, YouTube flashed up to me last night a vid which said it was about a boat for 'affordable' cruising around the Caribbean. The boat was 65 foot! :oops: I assumed me in particular being presented with this was the result of some glitch in Youtube's algorithms and passed it over, but perhaps I was too hasty? :rolleyes: )
But what if you already have an apartment?

My boat is my holiday apartment, with a constantly changing sea view. We spend most of the summer there.

Last edited:

Baggywrinkle

Ammersee, Bavaria / Adriatic & Free to roam Europe
Visit site
When she says (pointing at the chart table) "do you know what this is for". I thought to myself, well now you mention it.....
Is it what you use when you want to navigate a tight passage while avoiding unnecessary contact with the bottom? Or to get a hand on the location of the port and starboard hand buoys?

Time of the month could also be an issue ........ best to consult the tidal atlas. .... :unsure: