Is this your boat

Seastoke

Visit site
Stuck in Chelmsford come from Denmark, hope it’s not damaged.

Attachments

• 7A58C649-1FE8-4FB5-BC42-9ADC829ADBDE.jpeg
    7A58C649-1FE8-4FB5-BC42-9ADC829ADBDE.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 93

roa312

Visit site
I can't be certain, but I believe this may be the same Princess 50 that I mentioned in this thread (link) – the boat that was run aground by the delivery team last summer. It's been located in my local harbor since the accident and spent the winter in storage here as well, right beside my dad's boat. Repairs never started, and I was told there were some insurance issues following the way the accident occurred. I won't post the details here as I never could get confirmation and the details were quite damning. The last I heard is that it was sold back to the UK and was transported out last week. It may have been bought back by Princess, but I'm not sure.

I took a lot of close-up photographs of the extensive damages on the hull. However, I never got a chance to speak with the Danish owner, so I couldn't get his permission to post them online.

Seastoke

Visit site
I can't be certain, but I believe this may be the same Princess 50 that I mentioned in this thread (link) – the boat that was run aground by the delivery team last summer. It's been located in my local harbor since the accident and spent the winter in storage here as well, right beside my dad's boat. Repairs never started, and I was told there were some insurance issues following the way the accident occurred. I won't post the details here as I never could get confirmation and the details were quite damning. The last I heard is that it was sold back to the UK and was transported out last week. It may have been bought back by Princess, but I'm not sure.

I took a lot of close-up photographs of the extensive damages on the hull. However, I never got a chance to speak with the Danish owner, so I couldn't get his permission to post them online.
He is not the owner now.