Temperatures on our D6

Seastoke

Visit site
Ok while we were having engines serviced today , sent me a vid of slight sea water leaking from both coolers . We already aware of the plastic end caps needed replacing , so we bit the bullet and are having the whole cooling system refurbed , including all end caps even down to replenishing paint finish. A big spend but hope it puts issues behind us as we have some long journeys planed .

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
Ok while we were having engines serviced today , sent me a vid of slight sea water leaking from both coolers . We already aware of the plastic end caps needed replacing , so we bit the bullet and are having the whole cooling system refurbed , including all end caps even down to replenishing paint finish. A big spend but hope it puts issues behind us as we have some long journeys planed .
Shame you’re not Southampton area , big spend there mate .

mcanderson

Visit site
We had to do the same for both engines two years ago (also D6s). Whilst doing the work other issues popped up. So in the end the bill came to €12K. Hope yours is not as painful.

Seastoke

Visit site
You've had those for the last 10 years Ms Marina Queen. Is it going to happen this year and if so can Kwakkers come with you? I think he's bored.
There is one thing for certain , the journeys will be further south from the welch med.

Greg2

Visit site
We had to do the same for both engines two years ago (also D6s). Whilst doing the work other issues popped up. So in the end the bill came to €12K. Hope yours is not as painful.

Ouch!

Makes the 6-700 quid for parts to sort one of our heat exchangers sound like a bargain - Perkins prices are a vast difference from VP!